DoorDash and Hello Alice Cold Weather Grants Deadline is Nov 6th!
I want to make sure you all know about DoorDash and Hello Alice grant programs, part of their Main Street Strong initiative. This program is made to help restaurants recover amidst COVID-19 related challenges by providing local NYC restaurants $5,000 grants to help small businesses prepare for the cooler weather.
The deadline for you to apply for your restaurant to receive this grant is Friday, November 6 at 11:59pm. See the following criteria below:
1) Must have 3 stores or fewer currently operating
2) Must have $3M or less in 2019 annual revenue per store
3) Must employ 50 people or fewer per store
4) Does not have to be a DoorDash partner
5) At least 1 store must reside in New York City, NY
View the terms & conditions for the grant here.
Entries will be judged by the sponsor of the grants based off of:
Demonstrated need for funds to enhance on-premise dining in the winter
Demonstrated commitment of Entrant to its community
Clarity and feasibility of plan for proposed use of funds to enhance on-premise dining in the winter
Apply for the grant here.